Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Creative PaperClay Design Team

Imagine a lonely soul. tears streaming down her face, needing a voice.
11 years ago that is what i felt like. Deep within my soul i believed in the power of healing.
Through the tears i became an artist. I am really proud of this. I am proud of ME!
I can get all sentimental, thats just who i am. So Yes i am really proud of being selected for the
Creative PaperClay Design Team.  I sorta stumbled on this great product by accident. You know clicking here, leads you to there, etc etc etc. Well last summer i clicked on a Facebook Like Page which lead me to a contest of who could get the most likes for their page, SO i asked my dear art friends to help me win free product and guess what.... I WON by a landslide! I love my art friends.
Thank you cuz see where that accidental stumble led me?

Art on Sistahs!
L
ANg


2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Congratulations Ang! I'm kind of sad that I won't be on the team with you, but I'm eager to see what you come up with!

Helen Campbell said...

Congratulations, Ang! I just read your tutorial, and have to try this out. I haven't played with it, but love that it air dries! I'm also your newest blog follower. :)